Sunday, June 29, 2008

Getting Away Form It All: A PHOTO BLOG





....
....
....

This weekend I got to get a way from it all and go down to Mark Twain lake with some of the cast. It was really needed. I have been running for what seems like forever.

I thought that I would share a few pics of the weekend.


This is me on the way down in the truck.



Here is the gang in the water. The water was great.





Then about midway throw the day....


...Thing got a little crazy...and i loved it.




Ha, Beer and Cheerios...now that is the breakfast for champs!



But the weekend ended all to soon.

I made it all weekend without a mark and when I got home I fell down my stairs and broke my toe...only me.

I hope you enjoyed my photo blog.

Maggie

1 comment:

Matthew Hunter said...

Lake? Looks kinda like a mudhole to me...but that's just a Texan talking. Water's water! Just watch ya don't git snake-bit...haha