Thursday, April 24, 2008

Love is all that i can give to you - A Photo Blog







...
So my dear friends Genevieve and Mike just got married about two weeks ago and I thought that I wound share with you how nice the wedding was.

(Here is the happy couple at the dinner after the wedding)



(This in during the wedding. Genevieve looked so beautiful.)

(And here they are just before walking down and giving their mothers both roses)

All in all it was a lovely. It was at a church in New Town. Adam and I did almost get lost on the way there. Its like some old movie set or something.

Anywho...after the wedding Adam and I plus Kristen, Bethany and Steph all headed to the hotel and got a few drinks before dinner. That was great to get to talk with them and for them to meet Adam. I think that he thought is was funny that we were all "talking with are hands". Ha! At the end of the night Bethany came up to me and hugged me and and then turned to Adam and said "Girl you better keep this one. I like him". It was too funny.

After the wedding was all over and we were on are way home we were talking about how nice the wedding was and all that when he said "Thats how I want our wedding to be"...ummm k.

But I guess that will have to be a blog for another day...

Maggie

No comments: